Re: Zafira Headlight adjustment UK to Europe

Zafira Headlight adjustment UK to Europe.

> > Anyone know to change the headlight beam for driving in UK to France. > I can see the adjustment wheels, how many turns does each light need? > >

None -- it is importasnt you don't touch the the adjustment. I suspect you will find the bulb can be installed at a different angle for continetal europe remove the bulb and examine the holder --- but judging from your original post it might be best to ask you local MOT station to take see if it can be done ths way.

Reply to
AWM