Reckon this might have potential.

Mike P gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

That's Acad - so has an extra 6" or so in the wheelbase. Van chassis are different at the rear to car, and afaik you can't get "original pattern" van chassis. I've got no prob with the galvo alternatives. Well, depending on which they are. Some of 'em I wouldn't touch with Duhg's.

Reply to
Adrian

I think the colour suits it, TBH.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Me too, just wondered if it was going to be a serious resto, or made legal then grafittid to make it fun as a parts chaser.

See it is going to be a decent resto.

Reply to
Elder

Needs a bike engine...

Reply to
Abo

Nah, a small supercharger, a megavolt/edis and lpg. Thats all. Nothing more.

Reply to
Elder