Honda Civic (Bubble shape Rover type thing) for sale.

Anyone interested in an N reg Civic VTEC 1.6 SRi? (The Rover 416 shape job) Has belonged to a mate of mine for years, she's a school teacher and rather sensible. It was hit up the arse a couple of weeks ago - not badly at all but now she wants it gone. Not on the hit-list or anything silly like that.

Nothing major wrong with it, body is a bit shabby, scuffs and scrapes etc, but it drives very very well. Powerflow exhaust on it and a few other bits and bobs that it's gained over the years. Couple of months MOT and taxed until the end of June I think. Red, 5 door, alloys etc. Its got a few weird electrical issues that don't affect the way it drives. Can't remember the mileage, think it's about 140k.

Needs to go soon, £275. It's in Liverpool.

Gimme a shout if you're interested on 07731 744088.

I'll try and get some pics up. The motor can't be worth much less than that, it's a sweet engine, revs rather well, doesn't seem to have lost any of its poke over the years.

Reply to
Pete M