recommendations for sound-proofing please...

I'm starting to strip my toy car and am thinking (already) about what changes I'd like to make when putting it back together.

There's no sound-deadening material anywhere, as far as I can see.

What can I put where to minimise engine & road noise?

Reply to
jtaylor

Not ENTIRELY sure whether this is a troll and you actually mean toy car, as in, a small toy, or a toy car as in a weekend back lane fun machine. I'm gonna answer anyway though cos i am bored :) If its for a weekend fun car, surely it wants to be light and raw, as it will be quicker? So i would go for no sound deadening :)

Reply to
Dan405

Have you ever been in something with no sound deadening?!

Reply to
DervMan

I used to have a motorbike, hows that :) ?

Reply to
Dan405

Real car, toy for me, too noisy for her, I like her company.

Reply to
jtaylor

Righty :) Doki recently put sound deadening in his Ka, try get his attention and see what he used :)

Reply to
Dan405

We're not here to discuss your sexuality, we're here to discuss sound deadening.

:)

Reply to
DervMan

S'not my fault, they wouldn't let me drive a car at 16 :)

Reply to
Dan405

Yes, it was great fun!

Reply to