2nd gen Amigo replacement soft top window?

Does anyone know if a replacement rear window is available for the 2nd gen Amigos (1999)?

Just came back from a trip to the mountains. It was snowing but not that cold (32F). I just barely bumped the back window with my hand and it split in several directions. The plastic was britle. Otherwise even though this softtop is 5 years old the top looks like new including the windows.

If just the rear is not available, what aftermarket softtops are good? I have seen BestTop, Kayline, Performance Ends and a few others. Some I've seen around town look cheap, more like a plastic than canvas. Tops4less.com lists a black denim top. Not sure how that differs from OEM.

Reply to
Miles

Miles