Robs got a new ride :)

If you don't use the right oil, then your VAG variable servicing is out the window. major annoyance generally - the VAGs come either on fixed or variable and you can elect which one to go keep with on a service with VAG. go to an indy service place and they often fill up with the "wrong" oil, fvcking up your variable indicator. look in the handbook for a manual override for the indicator...

torquey diesel plus FWD and 17's can get a bit expensive! ric

Reply to
Ric

REMAP!

Reply to
Ric

Hmmmm. I dont' thing you can over-ride the indicator yourself on a B6 Passat. Leaseplan appear to use their own garage for servicing - it was done on 17.5k and is now showing less than 4k miles to the next service with the car on 20.5k miles. Someone didn't reset the indicator.

Well, I only have 16s, and I don't care, 'cos I'm not paying the bill.

Reply to
SteveH