Robs got a new ride :)

bought me a new ride tonight :)

anyone want to hazard a guess to what POS i've picked up now :)

Reply to
Rob

I'll give you all a clue, its a diesel :) and its a vauxhall with 5 stud hubs :)

Reply to
Rob

I dunno what it is, but I bet that if it isn't broken now, it will be broken in less than a month.

(c:

PS I drove through Rosyth today. Twice.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Vamp's BMW?

Reply to
Homer

Vamp's BMW?

Reply to
Homer

hmmmkay not getting there

an omega pleaaaaase give me some credit :)

ok another clue

cost me 230 quid in white 4 doors (i think) with mot till march and tax till oct oh and its tidy :)

Reply to
Rob

Omega?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

An Isuzu Trooper ^W^W^W Vauxhall Monterey.

Please for the love of all that's sacred don't say it's a Frontera.

Reply to
Steve Firth

close :)

its a vaux midi :)

in gleaming white :)

damn i actually left the house cash in hand to buy a mk2 golf gti but it were a shed :)

Reply to
Rob

Carlton? Senator?

Reply to
DanTXD

ROFL! You never fail to entertain :-)

Have fun rolling the Midi.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Well from that I'd have said a Carlton, either n/a derv or turboderv, but I've already read that it's a midi.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

POST OF THE WEEK!!!!!

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Diesel Midi van? :p

Reply to
DervMan

Eranu! You have won a pack of DervBiscuits!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I did fill up with diesel today (sniffs fingers in a disturbing way).

Reply to
DervMan

I hate diesel pumps with a passion.

My car is gradually filling up with disposable gloves. Why is it there's never a bin next to the glove dispenser?

Reply to
SteveH

They're great. Especially when some Muppet spills diesel on the handle. Hmmmm.

My issue is that with 600 - 800 miles between fills, I don't get to do it enough.

Reply to
DervMan

*shudder*

Sicko.

I'm half way through my 4th tank already.

Reply to
SteveH

The other week I offered to swap fillers with some younger guy off to see his totti, for a quid. So I whiffed of Eau d'Derv for the rest of the day and received a litre free of the stuff too!

If you drove like me you'd be at the end of the second... :)

Reply to
DervMan