Safety Camera Partnership Website

Princess Diana died of this injury, and the amount of people who die in car accidents in the UK is pretty low anyway, I think its a good way of showing that its not the impact that kills you (well it is but you know what I mean)

Did you see the Top Gear episode or was it 5th gear where they drove a Smart car into a brick wall, they explained that the car was able to withstand an impact far greater than a human body can cope with, and that it was a very safe little car :)

Reply to
Ronny

Behind the times, huh...

Reply to
Abo

He didn't make it too clear since he replyed right below the 130mph bit.

I guessed as much, see my other reply about speedos and surfing.

Reply to
ThePunisher

ThePunisher

Dream on kid, dream on

Reply to
Gizmo

The postage debacle. Where you got all upset when you thought that you were being discriminated against when someone gave an example of how much it cost to send something within mainland UK.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Thanks it was nice to watch that again :)

Reply to
Ronny

Actually, I believe that the conclusion from that "test" was that the occupants of the Smart car would have had all the energy from the accident transferred to them and that they would be badly injured.

Reply to
Jerry

Interesting. They were one of the first SCPs to test hypothecation of fines.

Reply to
Jerry

Not my fault they don't have a clue about Royal Mail postage costs, the word 'mainland' in that thread was superfluous.

Reply to
ThePunisher