Second car

Back in the days when Scotland needed two cops for a.. conviction? To do you, anyway - I got stopped on the M8 going flat out in my X1/9 - indicated 140mph (downhill, wind behind me etc) at 3am.

One cop.

He was very annoyed that I wasn't the person they'd been trying to organise a sting operation around, too ;)

He claims I was doing 140. I don't think that an X1/9 /can/ do that without serious mods.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

He'd followed me for a fair few miles, and he mentioned he'd spotted me using my indicators properly, and not jumping lane to lane - basically driving sensibly.

I got the impression that if he'd seen me make one false move, I'd have been nicked :)

Reply to
Nom