Silly cars

And the base engine for it was co-enginered with Skoda back before the iron curtain went up.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

If you do up a 505 V6, do it up properly. They're rare.

I know about three people who wanted to try that, then decided that just getting a 360 made more sense ;)

Hmmm.

How about finding a Chevette 3dr and chucking a Chevy V8 in it. Or better yet, a Peugeot 604.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

I'll get my mate to take you for a drive in his TR7 V8 (or just hear it idling), then lets see what you say. Or another mates 16v Dolomite. Or his Stag V8 (if he ever finishes it). Lets not forget the Sunbeam running on twin 40s. Loads of old cars still have buckets of potential to thrash a lot of modern cars, and produce massive grins at the same time.

Still boring though. We want RWD tail-out action!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

oooooooh, forgot about them. how much were you asking for? Theres no way any of us can put money in now, but if you've still got them in the new year...

Reply to
Carl Gibbs