If you DID win the lottery...

If you DID win the lottery, would you own a modified car?

Reply to
Jamesy

You need your bumps feeling.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well he didn't ask that :)

I'd firstly buy a nice RS6/RS4/M5 or something as a nice comfy cruiser.

Porsche GT3 then - that kick ass lighter weight carbon seat one from topgear.

Then maybe a Ferrari.....and a Skyline R34 GTR M-Spec Nur - derestricted.

I'd keep my 405 for its loyal service, get a 3.0 twin turbo'd V6 shoved in, and make the whole car generally nice - just cos i can afford it and i wanna :)

I'd have a R5 GTT as well :)

Reply to
Dan405

And a last of the line Delta Integrale Evo 16v or whatever the best ones were.

And a Triumph Speed Triple and Kawasaki ZX12r

Reply to
Dan405

Oh i got the money sorted for the 5, you'll be glad to hear! I txt matt an told him, hopefully he'll be on later :)

-- Chet

Chet

Wey Hey! Hows the, me collecting it plan going :)

Reply to
Dan405

Not as good as the you not collecting it plan. No offence but i'd rather see me girlie than you ;)

-- Chet

Chet

Me and a working 5, or her and a overheating 5 :) ?

Reply to
Dan405

Sex

-- Chet

Chet

When he said steamy, overheating, he mean't the car, not her.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

LOL I should have re-read ;)

-- Chet

Chet

Plus, i'd be very grateful if you let me drive the 5 ;)

Reply to
Dan405

If you fancy convincin matt to part with it an you have it in peterborough by friday afternoon you can! (possibly)

-- Chet

Chet

He might break my legs if i bust it tho :)

Reply to
Dan405

Nah - you're not as scary as him :)

Reply to
Dan405

Obviously it'll be mine by then! I, however, would :)

-- Chet

Chet

Oh yea, and a 600bhp+ Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo :) I'd have to have one of them.

Reply to
Dan405

Oh behave... ;)

Reply to