Skoda repair

Hi all, The wife bumped her Skoda Octavia recently, and we had to get it repaired by the insurance company (it caused quite a lot of damage the plastic
elements etc). The accident involved her hitting something head on (yes, I know......). The bumper, frame underneath, bonnet, grill and both light clusters where replaced, but the light clusters seem out of line to how I remember them. I've not managed to find another Octavia of the same type to compare it with, so was wondering - does anyone know of any website that might have good, clear close up photos of the light clusters to let me compare with?
Thanks in advance for your help.
On 4/01/12 3:59 AM, Simon Finnigan wrote:

Try an image search on google.
--

Fraser

Is it a mark 1 or mark 2 Octavia?

Wander over to briskoda.net and you'll get all the help you need.
Mk1 or Mk2, cause I've probably got pictures of mine you can have as well.
--
Alex

It's a 57 plate, not sure of the mark sorry - is there an easy way to check?
Thanks.
[snip]

Would it be HE 1 NZ by any chance.

Mark 1:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Skoda_Octavia.JPG
Mark 2
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Skoda_Octavia_front_--_07-02-2009.jpg
Yours is most likely to be a Mark 2, I'd think, but late-plate Mark 1 Octavias aren't unknown.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Skoda_Octavia_front_--_07-02-2009.jpg
Defiantly a mark 2, thanks!

Almost certainly a Mk2 (unless it's a taxi).
--
Alex