(Slightly less than on topic) Consoles

Browse my website, specifically the w--Ka Klub Gran Turismo meet...

Reply to
DervMan

you can get an adapter for the x box to use a pc keyboard and mouse to play FPS games :)

Reply to
Vamp

bah 192! german crap :) 0-60mph in 7secs! that's crap a jap car with 192bhp would waste it :) manily cos the don't make there cars so damn lardy

Reply to
Vamp

Pah!

Reply to
DervMan

It's a wonderfully creamy smooth piece of kit, but it's not really in the same market place. The 325i needs it's skirts lifting to perform well, but on the motorway or autobahn it's a great piece of kit.

Reply to
DervMan

I'm struggling to think of anything as new or well equipped as the 325Ci that can do 60 in 7 seconds with only 192bhp....

Reply to
DanTXD

But sorry don't get me wrong, german cars are overpriced, over weight, and nowadays it seems, unreliable..

Reply to
DanTXD

*snort*
Reply to
Mason

xbox is shit, the pad is shit, the ps2 pad is soooo much better, it has exactly the same amount of buttons, but is smaller and better laid out..

Reply to
Theo

Where have you been, one liner man and why are you replying to an ancient post?

Reply to
fishman