So long...

Well, I guess it was always going to happen. About the only person I don't have many conflicting idea's with here is Rob!

I've enjoyed my stay here for the most part, but I don't like posting here much anymore. Worrying what i'm going to get harassed about next, if what i'm posting is completely correct. It's not much fun at all tbh, I live for working on car's more than talking about it so i'll just keep doing that and posting on MiG I guess, not that alot of you would give a shit I suppose.

I would like to say thanks to people like astravanman, pete m and doug for putting up with me and helping me along the way. I've actually learn't a hell of alot from just you three belive it or not.

SteveH for his no bullshit approach to anything, even if he likes really ugly cars :)

Vamp for being fun, light hearted and completely obsessed with mr2's hehe!

There are proberbly others I should say cya too, but i'll prolly be back next week knowing me anyway!

Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast :P

Cya + merry christmas to the lot of ya!

Reply to
REMUS
*rolls eyes*

just dont dish out insults if you aren't prepared to take shit back.

If I post something i'm not sure about i fully expect to

1 - have it pointed out

2 - get insulted by people

live with it just dont spit your dummy out and dig a deeper hole.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Yeah, here's your Oscar, and there's the door.

Reply to
Rachel

lol oooo rachel you bitch :-P

Reply to
Vamp

Welcome to Lurksville.

Reply to
Witteryfuchery

shhh go back and lurk :)

Reply to
Vamp

REMUS is Paul Burrell, and AICM5F opportunities to watch him gag on a Kangaroo testicle.

Reply to
JackH

*big grin* I aim to please!
Reply to
Rachel

I do believe she is learning :)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

"How do you know she's a witch? // She turned me into a newt! // She turned you into a NEWT? // ... I got better..."

Reply to
Rachel

I unsubscribed and resubscribed to this newsgroup about 10 times, trying to not post and reading peoples comments. But I had to reply to this one because really don't know what i've done to deserve that Doug, that is quite possibly one of the harshist things anyone has ever said to me for such an insignificant act as shareing an opinion. I mean people have said worse but for just reasons.

Well I don't mind I suppose, I was going to try and cook up somthing really nasty to say to you like "I hope your children get brain cancer" or somthing but I don't. As much as it made me feel bad reading that little speach doug I don't mind. I know i'm 19 and as such don't know alot, and I act a bit stupidly when criticized because i've still got wayyyyyy to much testosterone in me :) so I can't control my emotions very well and I do try and apologise after if I see i'm being stupid/wrong.

I still belive I learn't alot from you and I guess i'm still grateful m8, sorry to be a pain in the ass :(

Cya

Reply to
REMUS

Bloody hell, I'm 18 and I thank God I'm not as dense as you.

Admitting that you're stupid doesn't make it okay, y'know.

Reply to
Rachel

Apart from not knowing when to shut up.

So here goes... 'shut up'.

Come back, when you've calmed down... that is, if you can develop a 'brain before mouth' style mechanism.

Reply to
JackH

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, JackH decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Noooo, you don't need one of those to post in 'ere do you?

Oh f*ck. That's the end of me then.

Shit, why did nobody else warn me?

Oh, Traaaa Remus.. oh, by the way, one of the reasons people got narky from the start was the shouty name. Instead of "REMUS" try "Remus" next time, and not trying to tell people who know better that Vauxhalls are good. They're not.

Be careful out there!

Reply to
Pete M

*snort*
Reply to
SteveH

No, but it helps. ;-)

And in all seriousness, I think we all take the bait from time to time...

Not least me... every time you post about how s**te old BMWs supposedly are... :-)

Reply to
JackH

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, JackH decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh... I actually like the E30, but don't tell anyone ;-)

Reply to
Pete M

18 eh *enters joey from friends mode* how you doing?
Reply to
Vamp

with a rant as follows

but BM's are shit :)