So long...

Well, I guess it was always going to happen. About the only person I don't have many conflicting idea's with here is Rob!
I've enjoyed my stay here for the most part, but I don't like posting here
much anymore. Worrying what i'm going to get harassed about next, if what i'm posting is completely correct. It's not much fun at all tbh, I live for working on car's more than talking about it so i'll just keep doing that and posting on MiG I guess, not that alot of you would give a shit I suppose.
I would like to say thanks to people like astravanman, pete m and doug for putting up with me and helping me along the way. I've actually learn't a hell of alot from just you three belive it or not.
SteveH for his no bullshit approach to anything, even if he likes really ugly cars :)
Vamp for being fun, light hearted and completely obsessed with mr2's hehe!
There are proberbly others I should say cya too, but i'll prolly be back next week knowing me anyway!
Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast :P
Cya + merry christmas to the lot of ya!
*rolls eyes*
just dont dish out insults if you aren't prepared to take shit back.
If I post something i'm not sure about i fully expect to
1 - have it pointed out
2 - get insulted by people
live with it just dont spit your dummy out and dig a deeper hole.
Mason
<snip>
Yeah, here's your Oscar, and there's the door.

lol oooo rachel you bitch :-P

*big grin* I aim to please!
Rachel wrote:

I do believe she is learning :)
--
Carl Robson
"Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf"

"How do you know she's a witch? // She turned me into a newt! // She turned you into a NEWT? // ... I got better..."

*snort*

REMUS is Paul Burrell, and AICM5F opportunities to watch him gag on a Kangaroo testicle.
--
JackH

Welcome to Lurksville.
said:

shhh go back and lurk :)
Witteryfuchery wrote:

Hello :)
I unsubscribed and resubscribed to this newsgroup about 10 times, trying to not post and reading peoples comments. But I had to reply to this one because really don't know what i've done to deserve that Doug, that is quite possibly one of the harshist things anyone has ever said to me for such an insignificant act as shareing an opinion. I mean people have said worse but for just reasons.
Well I don't mind I suppose, I was going to try and cook up somthing really nasty to say to you like "I hope your children get brain cancer" or somthing but I don't. As much as it made me feel bad reading that little speach doug I don't mind. I know i'm 19 and as such don't know alot, and I act a bit stupidly when criticized because i've still got wayyyyyy to much testosterone in me :) so I can't control my emotions very well and I do try and apologise after if I see i'm being stupid/wrong.
I still belive I learn't alot from you and I guess i'm still grateful m8, sorry to be a pain in the ass :(
Cya

quite
but
really
somthing
doug
try
Bloody hell, I'm 18 and I thank God I'm not as dense as you.
Admitting that you're stupid doesn't make it okay, y'know.

18 eh *enters joey from friends mode* how you doing?

trying
an
bit
m8,
Vamp, I always wanted to tell you that my old lesbian P.E. teacher had an MR2 ;)
Rachel wrote:

Ouch (c:
She's good.
Douglas

an
It's true too... it was white *grin*

ROFLMFAO!
Peter
-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

damn and i thought dressing up as a women and pretending to be a lesbian was an original plan by me :)