ebay blingers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE11433585&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 206&itemE11606173&rd=1
except this which is trying so hard but fails to impress
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE11592266&rd=1
didn't think you could fuck up the looks of a nice lex but i'm wrong :)
In decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE11433585&rd=1
Lexus Aristo? Toyota won't be pleased about that, they've sued people for less.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 206&itemE11606173&rd=1
Bleurghh. A Partridgemobile with fake blingness.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE11592266&rd=1
A Soarer. Nothing special there then. A Chestwig Chariot of the highest order.

IS200 proves it.
--
Pete M

Mercedes 260E
decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE114335 85&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 206&itemE116061 73&rd=1
As Partridge would say....the bling just gives it a bit of extra purchase.. :D
(and yes, I hate it)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE11433585&rd=1
Has too long boot, and requires 19's.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 206&itemE11606173&rd=1
Is pretty cool, but white, and i don't like the wheels.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE11592266&rd=1
Lives about 10 miles away from me :) Seen it before, that bottom photo is taken in McDonalds car park :D
--
Dan
(formerly Dan405)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE11433585&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 206&itemE11606173&rd=1
why does this one claim to have a "gold Honda Badge"???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE11592266&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 206&itemE11606173&rd=1
That's ok I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE114335 85&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 206&itemE116061 73&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP175&itemE115922 66&rd=1
I liked this one as a bit of a pimpmobile:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE10391149
Peter
-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

hmmm not a BAD pimp effot, who can find the biggest bargin pimp barge i wonder :-P

This would probly work :)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 308&itemE09671649&rd=1
--
Dan
(formerly Dan405)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 308&itemE09671649&rd=1
that's hardly bargin bling mate!

Sorry i missed out the bargain bit :) I thought we were just going for the best pimping abilities :) You could pimp nuns out of continental GT :)
--
Dan
(formerly Dan405)

they are damn fine, seen 1 or 2 of them so far and almost crashed as i saw one waiting to turn just off a roundabout near me, trouble is i was heading the other way and the cheeky buggers in front had the cheek to giveway on the roundabout to others :) skidded and stopped inches from a vectra's bumper!

Why do some people do this? It makes me mad :)
--
Dan
(formerly Dan405)

wonder :-P
Yeah, we could start out own version of the ebay treasure hunt (which like a lot of things popular with the masses, I've managed to avoid quite easily).
Peter
-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Our lass's BMW is pretty pimp. thats how she wanted it.
Black leather interior form and M-spec Tinted windows anthracite wheels flip paint de-locked everything colour coded
etc etc etc.Not to everyone's taste but it is pretty smart and (i think) suits her and the car.
Mason
In

how's this?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 308&itemE10394577
--
Pete M

Mercedes 260E

Nah that needs 24's :)
--
Dan
(formerly Dan405)

maybe this is closer to the bling factor? anyone beat it? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 308&itemE11098087&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

heading the right way but to standard to be a pimp mobile
"Vamp" snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote in message

For bargain bling, has to be one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE10592183
PS Vamp, your posts always look massively wide here - do you have Tools > Options > Send > News Posting Format set to Plain Text?