sod the Clio oops another mistake

Well guys after the midweek purchase of the derv clio. its another new un to the fleet :)

This time in the shape of a shiny bright yellow Astra van.

with a throbbing 1.7TD lump under the bonnet a towbar and some erm wheel trims i've bought something i can transfer all the nicer bits of my cavvy over too :)

Look forward to a severly dropped astra van on 17's shortly :)

Reply to
Rob

I don't want to ask... but what version did you purchase?

Reply to
Remus