SPA turbo kit - no instructions really could use some help

Hi there,

I recently recieved my spa turbo bmw 325i kit that i had order, but to my dismay there was no sign of any instructions or even a simple guide. I have tried to navigate the manufacturers site, however as it is in portuguese I haven;t come across anything that will help me with installation, aside from their not so informative 8 picture non descriptive summary of installation. Can anybody potentially help me find a step by step descriptive guide to help my install. Even if it isn't the same type of kit. I just need to know where everything should go, how it all works together, and certain tips hints and special information regarding installing turbo kits to e30 1987 bmw 325is. anyhelp would be greatful.

thank you so very much

Reply to
news