Re: Atom Hard Mutha!

The one I had a go in had a fortunes worth of options on, 16" wheels, fully

>adjustable Bilsteins + adjustable platforms, LSD, competition brakes, >competition rack, q/release wheel (with gearchange lights :-D), stainless >pipe + 4-2-1 manifold + cat bypass, front and rear aerofoils the size of >Wales and perspex side panels to keep the wind out. >

Did it go "ptttttsch" when you changed gear then?

Reply to
Elder

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

Nope, it was the 245 bhp one, which is NA..

Still pretty bloody quick though.

Reply to
Pete M

Life must be great knowing everyone hates you, including your mother.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts