speaking of IQ tests

would somebody who actually knows what their IQ is have a go at the ultimate IQ test at this site?

i have never done an IQ test before so i don't know how accurate the mark they gave is.

Keano

Well on the normal test I got 143 but my "real" mensa tested IQ is 154. I get stupida the older I get?

Actually its too short a test with too many variables (not under controlled conditions) to be very accurate. If I wasnt off to the pub to get more stupid I would do it again and get a better/worse score?

Reply to
Burgerman

I just looked at it again it gave me 123 not 143 B*&&^&D thing....

That does it I am gona have another go after the pub...

IQ tests are meaningless.

Reply to
Burgerman

And after the pub??????????

Different test, 128 ooooohhh they will let me join....

Reply to
Burgerman

I got 139, but did it quickly and couldn't be bothered to work out the patterned-net / solids questions, they are the sort of ones I can't get my head around after 2 pints! There were also a few that I'd seen before (particularly the sequences), and I'm useless with the word ones. I don't think that makes it entirely accurate. Have no clue what my real IQ is.

Reply to
scott

Hell no.

Their great for seeing how good one is at IQ tests.

Reply to
""/pi/"

Did the ultimate. Didn't have time to really think about them as at work.

got 108.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Got 141

Reply to
Jon

Pissed up after being down the pub, not paying attention.

Didn't get the fish / board pun, nor the "make up a shape" ones, unless I got lucky, on the whole, but still got 143.

I think this is a "pay money to join our high iq club" test rather than anything of "grate import".

Mind you, I can score 160+ on proper ones. Which are usually language independent and are, anyway, only tests of how well you can do them, broadly.

Apparently >Got 141

Reply to
Questions

Yes I know, have seen many of them floating about. I took the official mensa one

Reply to
Jon