Speedo compatiblity

I'm going to take out my dash as soon as I have a replacement speedo/rev counter (check his other auctions to see the rest) and I think I found just the right ones :)

Kinda old though :( will they be compatible with my old but not quite as old mk2 :)

Reply to
REMUS

Can anyone help?

The sellar sent me these as well:

REMUS

Bugger it, the speedo isn't compatible with my tranny sender and i'll be damned if I can find any mountings for such oddly sized gauges... :(

Reply to
REMUS