Saw a pretty tidy red MR2 Supercharger Mk1 yesterday

It had a forsale sign and a phone number in the window. I had neither my mobile nor a pen and paper with me, because I had walked to asked instead of drove (trying to get some fat off) to ASDA.

What are the chances of seeing that little puppy again. really did look mint, with the Bird/Eagle badge thing on the front, that I have only seen on MK1 imports, instead of the Normal Toyota logo.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I havent seen it advertised on either the IMOC website or the mk1 club site. Good luck finding it again!

All mk1s had the eagle logo on the front. Ours also has an eagle sticker on the rear bumper which I think most mk1bs had.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

well MK1a's had that too just mine had a previous rear ender if you ever done a HPI on the car :) stripe goes right round the back bumper with the screaming chicken i mean the "eagle" logo badge :)

only jap only MR2 badge you'll find is the one on the MK3 imports as they have a badge similar to the MK1 Mr2 but it's blue and saying Midship runabout

some sad buggers have been wacking these on there MR2's, i personally don't really like it plus every bugger will have one like it soon! :(

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah I realised than when I read through the history at your place! Never seen a proper mk1a to compare it to though :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs