Spiced pork and ham

For my sins, I use Google Groups so I can't use one of those old-fangled sig things where you insert the vehicles you drive and a link to your website.

I don't actually have a car to put in my sig, even if I had one, thanks to selling the TI and my Swift being written off but it's not worth getting another one as I have the use of SWMBO's Clio for a few months until we head off on our RTW adventure.

I've got to make the final push to sell stuff to raise funds, now if you're interested (which I hope you are) I've set up an ebay shop so please take a look! I've even made it into a fake sig :)

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for buying!!

--

fishman

Where does one pickup such tat and s**te? LOL ;)

Reply to
Elder

China. :-)

Mark S.