Sticking rubbing strips back on...

Ok,

So i'm missing a bit of rubbing strip, and its left a dirty mess that won't come off, so a trip to the scrappy will no doubt secure me a new bit. How do i attach it? Double sided tape? Glue? Fibre glass resin? All ideas that have come to me but i'm not sure any of them will work :)

TIA.

Reply to
Dan405

I have used a hot glue gun to good effect before!

HTH

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

I use double-sided 'numberplate' tape.

Reply to
SteveH

Halfords?

Reply to
Dan405

Any particular type of hot glue gun glue? Or just the strong one?

Reply to
Dan405

I expect badge tape would work. 3M make it, I think I've read that Halfords sell it.

Reply to
Doki

Big nails or maybe self-tapping screws.

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X

Carpet tape :)

Reply to
Ronny

blu-tack ?

Reply to
Peter Butler

I personally would use the clear glue, or the Black glue.

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

snip

Good call - the professional stuff is ridiculously strong!!!

Reply to
Jamesy