Sold!

I've sold my Nokia N-gage, just thought you lot might be interested :-P

-- Chet

R19 16v Turbo - Under Construction R21 TXE - Under Destruction

Reply to
Chet

I suppose it's better than jumping up and down on it until all that is left is tiny pieces of grit. Which is IMO the only other thing you could have done with it.

Did you have to administer sinister brain washing chemicals to your victim^W^W the purchaser?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I've just sold my iPAQ H3950.

:(