Strange echos in an empty room

Where did everybody go? Come on, game isn't funny any more. I nod off for a second and you all go and hide.

Reply to
Elder

I'm here.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Very quiet though isn't it.

Reply to
Elder

me as well,

although i'm a bit busy polishing turds atm

Reply to
Rob

Oh Diesels don't have to be boring. I was planning on upping the boost to start with. ;)

Just that some people mis-understood me, again.

Reply to
Elder

I'd say within the next 6 months. Had my stock WRX for a year now which is about how long I can own a car before wanting something different or faster. Been looking for a decent nick R33 GTR. Evos are as rare as rocking horse shit.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

see that's why i like working at a place that has mitsubishi outside. they aint got there evo yet (taking there time silly bastards!) but i see an evo now and then 3-4 times a week :)

Reply to
Vamp

I could get a new Evo 9 pretty easily but it is out of the budget. I think I would be looking at the evo 6.5 Tommi Makkinen edition.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Good, they look better anyway heh.

Reply to
Iridium

now THATS a cool idea! must have all the lil sticker bits on it too and stuff :)

Reply to
Vamp