Strange Techno Remixes

Inspired by a thread elsewhere....

May I present:

The Prodigy vs Enya:

Anyone else got some really odd mixes that shouldn't work, but do?

Reply to
SteveH

K3WL mix two pieces of music I hate and get a third that I also hate.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'm not sure it works but here's another The Prodigy number:

"Smack me baby one more time"

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Heh - doesn't really work, that one. The vocals clash badly with the instrumental track.

Reply to
SteveH

is more up Steve H's street.

Although this one:

is more appropriate for here.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Two pieces of music I love, and a third that's "K3WL" :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK