Spot the bullshit

Quite impressive load of old bollocks.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Vitara?!

And here was me thinking they were based on the Willys Jeeps.

Reply to
SteveH

It was the "will pull 4 tons" bit that had me laughing. Downhill possibly.

Reply to
Steve Firth

With a Pug Derv engine?

Reply to
Elder

Yeah, that bit did have me "puzzled", for want of a better word. Max towing weights are related to the weight of the towing vehicle, and Vitaras weight f*ck all, so god knows how they worked that one out.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I don't think it's a Vitara, it looks, despite all the hype, to be a bog standard Asia Rocsta. A vehicle that distinguished itself by being more s**te than the Mahindra Indian Brave.

I wondered about bunging a copy to trading standards since it's criminal misdescription of the vehicle.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It looks f*ck all like the Vitara I had for a while ;-)

It's also pug running gear iirc, not Mazda.

I could call in on my way tomorrow cos I drive past him to drop the missus off. I could ask to look at his Vitara and see what he has to say..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

It's an Asia Rocsta.

Awful piece of Indian junk. Almost as bad as the Tata Indica/CityRover.

Completely incorrect description (and price!)

David

Reply to
David Lane

And I guess as someone who is intimate with bullshit himself, you would certainly know!

Ken

Rather like you telling the truth that isn't it Chris?

Mike The truth always prevails, annoying isn't it Chris? :-))

Reply to
Mike

Oh shut up you stupid person.

Reply to
Elder

I may indeed be stupid.............but at least I can hold down a job!

Ken

Another lie from Chris Stevens, does he know no end to them?

Mike The truth always prevails

Reply to
Mike

The only car I have ever heard of rusting on the showroom floor.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

As someone who probably has never had a job.......... I doubt you will will ever find out!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I've driven a bunch of the Rocstas, 'cos we had plenty in the Young Farmers Club.

Reply to
DervMan

Go on... you know you want to.

Reply to