The crazy Arab

Remember that video of the crazy Arab guy doing 360's on the highway? Well, he doesn't always get it right... :)

¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

That site is great, i check there all the time :)

Is this a Series 1 ??

Ronny

Blimey!

*words fail me*

Looks like you have to be into 3 figure speeds to keep the tankslapper going for any length of time!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

gotta laugh at the dick in the 4x4.. only managed half a turn before the big heap of shit tipped over :)

Reply to
Bigus

Yes. And it's a heap of shit, just as every other Mark3 Escort was.

Reply to
LordyUK

Nice reply, did you think that up yourself?

Reply to
Ronny

Indeed that honour is mine, but unfortunately I cannot in good faith lay claim to /full/ credit as I owe my inspiration to a s**te car (see above).

Reply to
LordyUK

All I see is a shit driver, perhaps you have a different version?

Reply to
Ronny