The Decat drama continues

Continuing on from the previous thread just for those wanting to start a book on what it makes(or what i overestimate the BHP by)

Cavvy made 150 bhp and 151 lbs/ft torque on its last day at the rollers

since then we have had the head off again and a few thou off it, along with a clean up set of kent cams and the blowing gasket replaced the cats been replaced with a straight pipe and the car has been given a complete service

still to be fitted before the RR return is a lexmaul manifold and a V6 throttle body

my bets at oh um 175 bhp :)

Reply to
Rob

i reckon 15bhp and 15lbs/ft of torque just to piss you off more than anything :)

Reply to
Vamp

lol

well you never know might drop a cylinder or two on the way to Dastek :)

Alistair murray can vouch for the original figures and that mind me Alistair, are you coming along to our RR day end of August?

Reply to
Rob

With the fuelling as stock (i.e. no live programmed chip or owt) I reckon

160-165 max.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

In news:dcjj1l$7a1$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com, Tim.. decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I'd guess at 155 bhp and 145 lb ft.

Reply to
Pete M

Forgot to say theres a Dastek Unichip in the mix there as well

Reply to
Rob

161bhp, 152 lb ft i reckon.
Reply to