Migweb Dyno Day

Well certainly cant complain

the old ecotec Cavvy with 120k on the clock put in a respectable 149.9 bhp @5500 rpm and 148.9 ft lbs torque at 4500 rpm

i'll let Alistair tell you about his beemer breaking dasteks rollers :)

Reply to
Rob

What about the output at the road?

Reply to
DervMan

Hello,

That's 3 times more power than a Ford KA ! I should imagine the output on the road will be very similar, as in - fast enough.

Reply to
TC

'Tis true - I said Id shop him if he claimed 150bhp. :)

They couldn't cope with the...

...wheelbase.

The motor used to move the front wheel rollers fused with the gap just perfectly wrong - with the rears in place the fronts were perched half on the other set so it would have moved about too much under load. :(

Still, nice run out in the sun. :)

Alistair J Murray

By my reckoning, 3 times 60 is 180, assuming the old engine. And 3 times 70 is 210, assuming the new engine. I should imagine you're as thick in real life as you come across in here.

Reply to
DanTXD

LOL!

Reply to
DervMan

Cool. That's the important figure of course! :)

The rolling road claimed Kermit had 72 bhp and over 100 lbsft of torque. "Oh yeah?" I said, especially since Superchips claim 63 bhp and 81 lbsft, "what's the output at the road then?"

Reply to
DervMan

Great. That's a useful contribution to the thread.

I think you're mistaking my question as a dig or hankering. It wasn't. I was wanting to, erm, know the output at the road...?

Reply to
DervMan