The Garage Series 2: Urgently Recruiting Mechanics

Leading Independent Production Company ENDEMOL is looking for an APPRENTICE/ MECHANIC to PARTICIPATE in a NEW TV SERIES based in Marbella, Spain.

You must be UP FOR A LAUGH, OUTGOING and the LIFE AND SOUL of your Garage/College.

WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU URGENTLY.

PLEASE CALL US ON 0208 222 4789 OR

EMAIL YOUR CV AND PHOTOGRAPH TO: snipped-for-privacy@endemoluk.com

Reply to
The Garage

I can't help notice that the last series was staffed by a bunch of monkeys with virtually no mechanical knowledge at all. Even the boss who was supposed to know what he was doing didn't bother to check if the BMW engine was seized before buying if from a scrappy. Also you may WANT to GET your KEYBOARD looked AT.

Reply to
Depresion

Why? Is your keyboard broken, and you need a trained mechanic rather than a mouthy ex-jock to fix it?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Only a crap researcher wouldn't research on how to post to a newsgroup first...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Heh..... but more importantly...... 'Show us the money!'

Reply to
SteveH

cp uk/rec/cars/modifications/133187 > autotran --mode unbullshit --style realityTV --output STDOUT

"Crappy TV producer with history of gut-wrenching bollocks looks for gullible fuckwits to make arses of themselves in public.

Must be too stupid to realise when they are being jerked around, manipulated, and exploited.

We're desperate, deadline approaching and the public are too wise to this to take part anymore."

Reply to
Steve Firth

while I would love to do it, I can't due to having to pay a big mortgage and having a new baby being flatulent all around me while I'm typing this

there is no mention of a salary, what time slot you are looking for, why the other lot left and didn't come back etc etc

the cynical amongst us would say that the business picks up during the summer and then dies off again in the winter, which is why this is going out now

what also confuses me is why you say you are looking for just one person

if I was single and had no commitments then it would have been something to look forward to, unfortunately all of this has come 1 year too late

hopefully you will find the person you are looking for, but I think jock is a hard task master, while I admire his balls in doing what he's done, and his mechanical know how, the last series may prove to be the undoing

good luck with the hunt :)

Reply to
dojj