Possibly the nicest beemer ever...

'When chavs win the lottery'

Everyone knows the M1 is the nicest Beemer ever.

(And no, I'm not talking about a chavved 1 series, either)

Reply to
SteveH

The old-man part of me grumbles that they must have compromised the ride a lot by reducing the suspension travel so much, but it still looks bloody good.

M1? Bah. 280BHp in 1.6 tons means it'll be slower and it just looks old.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

You have to just respect the detailing as well, the carbon lights, grills etc. And I bet it goes some with a supercharger bolted on....

Reply to
DanTXD

I admire the work that's gone into it. And the photographs are beautiful. This guy takes pictures like I want to! :-)

Except for that hole on the front, presumably to be an air intake? It's too small. The wheels look too big and too shiny, a slightly darker colour may suit it better. But at least it has decent sized brakes behind. :)

Oh and it's silver... yet another silver car... :)

Otherwise, difficult to fault, heh.

Reply to
DervMan

To be fair, that wasn't really a Beemer, it was more a Lambo, and they were a bit of a complete flop anyway....

Reply to
DanTXD

Eh?

It was going to be built by Lambo for BMW, but ended up being built by Baur. It wasn't designed to be a roaring sales success, but was a homologation special.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH