the modding has begun

I forgot the Micra... and my point wasn't to brag, or boast... it was just in response to someone implying I should be jealous that he was off to acquire a Cav GSi bumper...

Reply to
JackH

You sound like a fog lamper to me.

Reply to
JohnR

Heh. I only posted to back up that point, really. Same is true for a lot of posters on here, too.... there's a lot of nice cars out there that people don't owe money on. Certainly most are better than a Cav. 'Motorsport'.

Reply to
SteveH

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, JackH decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

This isn't Peter we're talking about... his "friend" had a girlfriend :-P

Reply to
Pete M

I heard she'd been married before, and as a result, had had five lovely daughters...

Reply to
JackH

Surely you can stick some decent pads on there without voiding the warranty ?

Reply to
Nom

LMAO !

You just wasted numerous minutes of your life typing that twaddle !

I hope you've forgotten by the time you're lying on your death-bed...

Reply to
Nom

Are you under the impression that every person in the country, spends more than the bare-minimum on their cars ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Always read *your* messages before posting or you will keep looking like a complete tosser!

Reply to
Nom

Don't be a numpty.

Lordy's choice of car has no bearing whatsoever !

Reply to
Nom

What does it matter ?

In any case, then only Rover I know of that Lordy's owned, was a '97 TI. So not particularly old, and not particularly s**te.

Reply to
Nom

Ah, well I think Steve understood that perfectly, cos his *certainly* wasn't a brag/boast post ;)

Reply to
Nom

Duh, obviously.

Er, what ? If the car had no policy on it, then how the hell could you drive it third-party-only ? As soon as you got to your destination and left the vehicle, it would be uninsured ! You can't just leave an uninsured car sitting in a public place - what do you think would happen if the handbrake slipped, and it rolled over a couple of children ?

Then you can't read, and you're officially a retard.

The third-party cover ONLY applies to cars if they're owned by someone else. You can't drive your own cars on it, for obvious reasons !

You're NOT technically insured yourself - that's the whole point ! As soon as you leave the vehicle, it becomes uninsured !

Reply to
Nom

Yep, that's about the same approach I take. My time isn't even nearly free - I'll happily pay someone else to work on my car, so I don't have to waste my own time doing it. That's what money is for :)

Reply to
Nom

in news:1gsb29i.1ebz7101bscqfhN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) slurred :

Last I heard he had a Vectra, but that was a good 6-7 months ago, so it could be well out of date.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I guess it depends on age and what you might be doing otherwise. If watching Trisha is the alternative...

Reply to
JohnR

ROTFL... I have you know, the VFR is a very nice bike... ;-)

Reply to
JackH

I was just gonna say that as well :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Nope.

It is, and that was a momentary lapse of judgement that I'd like to forget about :)

Reply to
LordyUK

You sound like a bit of a prick to me.

HTH