the modding has begun

Just because you expose it doesn't mean I am in the market for it :)

Reply to
LordyUK

There's no such thing :)

Reply to
Nom

Yep, that's standard fare with every car I've ever driven quickly !

Don't worry - 99% of cars are in the same boat !

Get your 5.1 fluid from Halfords. It comes in 1 litre bottles, for £9. It's really good ! Braided hoses don't really do that much - I wouldn't bother unless your stock hoses are shagged. The pad compound is by far the most important bit :)

Reply to
Nom