Got it..

Black 1995 MX5 1.8iS. Came with hardtop, wind deflector and tonneau cover thingy. Fantastic condition, drives great, all for £3900. Not quite as hardcore as the MR2, but a nice engine, very comfortable and a very attractive car (for a girl). Rear tyres are made of teflon, but got some near brand new uniroyals in the garage that will fit straight on. We're very happy! :) Just need to get rid of the 205 now!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Congrats! Got any pics/details of your 205? It's a TD innit?

Dan

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

pics of MX5 now!

i quite like the MX5 myself even if it is considered girly, used to be a grey body kitted MX5 round my way with a turbo conversion sounded sweet and went like stink. you looked into turbo/superchargers for it yet? :)

Reply to
Vamp

See the '205 for sale' thread. Will try and get some pics taken over the weekend of it

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Supercharge it!!!

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Heh, no way! If either of our cars get a SC, it will be mine!!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

See other post (ie NO!) :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, "Carl Gibbs" slurred :

Look, some dodgy geezer's nicking it.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

yeah and that reg plate's illegal too - it's only got one letter on it ;-)

Reply to
Bigus

Hey Vamp, check out the link again. Jealous of the last photo? :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

*sniff* ah it looks so cool still and it looks washed! wow :)

oh MR2 meet at the halfway house on March 6th mate down on the A127 brentwood turn off. thought i'd let you know as there's gonna be loads of MK1 MR2's there as it's the first MR2 MK1 meet for 2005 be cool to see my old motor there if you could make it :)

Reply to
Vamp

All 3 cars washed this morning! Be amazed!

Would have been good, but I'm away that weekend I'm afraid :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Hands up everyone who thought it was going to be a picture of Carl's Mrs :D.

Reply to
Doki

Hands up everyone who thinks it should be a picture of Carl's Mrs :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

And the road thanks to the crazy neighbour.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Nice, a two jap 2 seater family. Least you won't need much parking space.

I'm waiting for the post in a couple of months.

"Can anyone recommend a good fun to drive 4 door hatch/saloon? I've gotten her sprogged up, and either the MX5 or the MR2 has to go in the next couple of months :("

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar
[...]

You can strap a carry-cot to a boot-rack for the first 6-8 months ;)

Alistair J Murray

ROFL !

Reply to
Nom