The Notmilk Cure

Dairy proteins which become systemic are attacked by the immune system.

> your body can only fight so many enemies at one time. While your immune > system is tied up fighting dairy, the germs etc. have a field day. > Dr. Oster and Dr. Ross were the first to notice that dairy proteins > were surviving digestion and invading the blood stream intact. > Their work on proving xanthane oxidase survives digestion is chronicled > in "The XO Factor"

Also, the mucus created by drinking cow's milk plus the the thick casein protein contained within cow's milk causes germs [like the ear infection germ & strep throat germ] to stay in the human body.

Reply to
·George Lagergren

Ingested proteins do not have to cross the intestinal membranes into the bloodstream to produce an allergic reaction. There are specialized cells in the wall of the digestive system (and in the skin, the lungs, and in other mucosa) that link with allergins and IgE antibodies and produce histamines.

--Rich

Reply to
·Rich

I have never heard in my younger days people saying cow's milk caused diabetes. Fourty years ago, folks generally thought that cow's milk was a healthy food product. But today, folks (including docs) are learning cow's milk may be associated with many health problems. Maybe ear infections and strep throats should be known as the "milk disease."

Reply to
·George Lagergren

Correct. The brain learns to react as soon as the toxins hit the taste buds in preparation to rid the body of garbage and injurious chemicals.

histamines.

Reply to
·Pizza Girl

Not to mention the hormones from the antibiotics fed the cows to keep them "Healthy". Boy that's rich.

wrote:

Reply to
·Pizza Girl

Where are all the scientific methods, double blind, peer reviewed studies, so conveniently tooted by the convienient users of them, when it comes to Milk's goodness? Every piece of text ot verbal communication they have attempted to convey has been legally removed from the billboards in the last few years to the point there is no text or verbal communication at all in dairy adverts now.

I would like to see some of the double-blind, peer reviewed by thrid party positive results for this product that would never pass FDA regualtions at this time.

Who says milk or even calcium builds strong bones? Is it just because we think they are both white? Quite scientific from the fear mongering dairy marketting boards again. (osteporosis = our friend) When I want bones that crumble like calcium I will drink it again.

Reply to
·Pizza Girl

Milk is not a 'toxin' and the taste buds play no role in the immune system.

--Rich

Reply to
·Rich

wrote:

Hormones from antibiotics? Where did you get that howler?

Dairy farmers are very careful to keep antibiotics out of their product. Every milk shipment gets tested for antibiotics, and if so contaminated,it gets rejected. No farmer wants to be stuck with 10,000 gallons or more of unsaleable milk.

--Rich

Reply to
·Rich

Diarhea is not an immune system response.

Reply to
·Pizza Girl

Yeah, and every bottle of decaffienated coffe was checked for carbon tetrachloride too.

Get a bottom posting browser or stop putting your header over mine. What is your header doing floating in the middle of nowhere.

wrote:

Reply to
·Pizza Girl

I don't think the brain is much involved in allergy either. Pizza Face's brain doesn't appear to be involved in much of anything; certainly not in her postings.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "I don't need someone to tell me that George W. Bush is a deceitful, corrupt, clever and destructive man--that's pretty clear on the face of it." -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
·David Wright

I said hormones not antibiotics but then why would they have to test for antibiotics even?

because they have had problems with it....duh!

wrote:

Reply to
·Pizza Girl

Curious how that study in Archives of Internal Medicine last week showed that men who consumed low-fat dairy had a 20% reduction in type 2 diabetes incidence over those who did not. I'm sure you'll deal with this in some dignified fashion, like calling the authors liars.

That's always a good idea, because merely citing scientific papers by itself proves nothing. There are many articles on, e.g., whale.to that cite papers that actually show the exact opposite of what the author claims. It's also a common tactic to cite only papers that agree with one's position, even if the bulk of the evidence, or the most recent evidence, goes the other way.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "I don't need someone to tell me that George W. Bush is a deceitful, corrupt, clever and destructive man--that's pretty clear on the face of it." -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
·David Wright

Unfortunately for Oster and Ross, assuming they're still pushing the idea of the evils of xanthine oxidase, more recent work shows that there's really nothing particularly wrong with the stuff. The newest paper by Oster and Ross I could find is 1980. Hardly the last word on the subject.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "I don't need someone to tell me that George W. Bush is a deceitful, corrupt, clever and destructive man--that's pretty clear on the face of it." -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
·David Wright

wrote:

George, you don't know anything about this. The idea that there is "thick casein protein" or that mucus "causes germs to stay in the human body" are simply things you made up.

Go ahead, prove I'm wrong and that you didn't make them up. Otherwise, I can just announce that you've never criticized my claim and that therefore, I'm right.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "I don't need someone to tell me that George W. Bush is a deceitful, corrupt, clever and destructive man--that's pretty clear on the face of it." -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
·David Wright

Cows, like humans, sometimes suffer infections that get treated with antibiotics. If a cow's antibiotics show up in her milk, the milk from that cow is kept separate and used for other purposes than human food. It's that simple.

--Rich

Reply to
·Rich

If she IS a girl named "Chuck", I appologize.

Reply to
·Rich

If she IS a girl named "Chuck", I appologize.

Reply to
·Rich

Pizza Face apparently doesn't even read the crap she writes. Above, she denies mentioning antibiotics, but below, she says "Not to mention the hormones from the antibiotics...".

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "I don't need someone to tell me that George W. Bush is a deceitful, corrupt, clever and destructive man--that's pretty clear on the face of it." -- Garrison Keillor

wrote:

Reply to
·David Wright

Reply to