The Reports of my............

Sorry not been about for a bit lads. Got another person living in the house (temp only ;-)) at the moment and had a monster party on Saturday, woke up at 6pm Sunday so have been recovering from that.

On a side point, whats the best way to remove JD stains from a carpet?

Cheers Matt

P.S. If that stuff on the kitchen carpet ain't shake and vac I'm in trouble ;-)

Reply to
**-**

Get down there and have a sniff. It might not be :-)

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

In article , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

If you are sure it is JD. take one ice cube. crush cube in hand and sprinkle over the stain.

Then allow to rest for 30 secs, then take one straw :)

Well it would be a shame to waste such fine sipping whisky.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

My pathetic lil' hands couldn't crush an ice cube :(

-- Chet

Chet

And here's another stain removal tip - if you spill white wine on a light coloured carpet, just pour red wine on it :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

itws not shazke and s vac ##

wicked

bu that was JD ;-)

Matt

P.S. That was a joke ;-)_

Reply to
**-**

Yeah, in your dreams, a sniff of a ginger beer would get a moron like you intoxicated Matt those stains are just from your wet dreams of a patheticVauxhall Corsa.

Reply to
gayjo9

Nah not on the kitched floor, s**te nylon type carpet tiles mate, carpet burns are naaaarrsty.

Reply to
**-**

piss off with your cross posting bullshit

Reply to
Dan

Removing JD stains from carpet is tricky, very tricky....(student voice of experience).

I found the best way, is to drink more JD, it doesn't remove the stains, but you won't care :)

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

Oh look, fresh meat. LOL. This should fun. Please bring suitable barbed blunt instruments. They can be provided but there will be a charge. :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I'm blooding the hounds as we speak ;-)

Reply to
**-**

/lights cigar/

This could be fun. Hold on, let me get my Muppet Detector.

Beep . . . . . beep . . . . beep.

Dweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Aw, man, left@fpuv has blown my Muppet Detector again!

Reply to
DervMan

Umm, just see my reply to your post in the other thread why don't you?

Reply to
Chris Jones

Detector.

What the hell is a muppet in this context?! I've seen the term used often on Scoobynet, but never knew what it meant. I assume it's not complimentary ;o)

-- Matthew

1988 900 T16
Matthew

Muppet = Idiot.