The Traditional Monthly Music Question.

Joe's Garage.. so songs about wet t-shirt competitions and catholic roadie girls don't appeal to your soh? ;)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

The Emperor Tomato Ketchup - what a great album.. When that came out I had it on continually while playing Rise of the Triads on the PC (for some strange reason) hehe. Not keen on anything else I've heard of theirs though

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

For Those About to Rock? Or are you more a Bon Scott fan?

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Woah!! He's nothing like Jo Brand, now she IS annoying!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That's the one I've got. I bought it on the strength of their appearance on Jools Holland's show. Like you, never heard anything else.

Reply to
Halmyre

each to their own then :) I've been out with drivers who listen to him and he's just surrounded by people who want to have the piss taken out of them and if they don't laugh at his jokes about them they get even worse treatment surrounding himself with yes-men might be funny when it's the only entertainment you can get (if you are in the outer Hebrides or something and the only other option is the shipping forecast) but with at least 10 other breakfast show of much better quality than that oaf, it's not too difficult to switch over bbc london capital kiss even things like magic and virgin are better than his brand of "humour" in the morning car park catchphrase seems to be ok, but he cuts everyone off, therefore reminding all of the people who try to get on that he is a tyrant and you are all his servants who fawn about at his feet

and besides, he looks like he's come from the pages of viz and supports Leeds ;)

Reply to
dojj

Well since I get none of those stations, I'm stuck with R1 :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Radio 2 Yes, boring old fart I know.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

fair enough then :)

Reply to
dojj

Prodigy - Their Law. Ministry of Sound. Pink Floyd - The Wall Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms.

Reply to
Conor

Over the past week or so:

Dropkick Murphys Cake Pennywise

Or the iPod on random.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Papa Roach deserve to die!

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Bill Hicks.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

All sound calls.

Reply to
DanTXD

In the Changer I have .. Kaiser Chiefs Steve Vai - The Ultra zone. Pink Floyd - Echoes SWF (d'n'b) - Missed Times

U2 Greatest Hits Red Snapper

3 CDs George Carlin - offensive, very un-American, very funny, American stand up comedian.

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Allison Crowe - Secrets - mainly 'cos they're all on free download at:

David

Reply to
David Lane

Oh sweet Jebus they are just rubbish.

Reply to
conkersack
[...]

Not in town I trust. =8)

Alistair J Murray

Early, High Voltage and Dirty Deeds are IMHO the "classics" ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Like wise, and Halfman Halfbiscuit on the archive I have for when the CarPC gets resurected. It will do one day, probably as soon as I can sort out a 100 gig+ laptop drive to keep the space down.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2