This actually looks fun.

A russian copy of a german frame, using a chinese copy of a taiwanese v- twin engine using an industrial version of a domestic fuel.

A diesel vtwin dnepr I almost love it just for the put-put-put crack- crack-crack machine gun noise.

Reply to
Elder

hmm... I post about passing my DAS and you quickly make two diesel bike related posts?! I know I drive a big old diesel Merc but... hey quite a lot of those derv bikes look like Enfields. I like Enfields.

160mpg? WOW!

NO carl look what you've done :S

Reply to
SPAMMEIFYOULIKEBUTIWONTREADIT