This is much more like it.

I'd be more worried about how many cars she's got that are too big or for sale due to another new car? ;-)

Want me to go get some better pics? - driver's side paint looks "off" to me...looks dull and the bit around the door handle looks wonky.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Very true. I'm going to ask "Her" straight whether she is a trader or not.

Saab paint does soemtimes look rippled and handles can look a bit wonky in photos. Seems to be something to do with their age. They seemed to be less worried about the looks, as long as it saved your life in a crash (you can lif a Saab out of a ditch with a crane by its front door handles).

If you are passing, or are fairly close, some decent closeup photos of the car would be cool.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

BTW, "She" looks to be a trader. She is selling 3 cars, all getting replaced because they are too big and she has bought a new one.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ah good, you get 3 months warranty by law then. Obviously you'd have to prove she'd sold more than 6 (Is it 6 ? I can't remember) cars this year, but that should be easily done - you've already found 3.

Reply to
Nom

Hmm true. Will have a look at past history. Although this may be a new ID as they have zero feedback.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

*snort!*
Reply to