Re: Why is it...

...it doesn't matter how much you drop the price by, or that loads of peo= ple

> have commented on how much of a bargain something is at the price you're > asking, someone has to offer you even less by a fair margin for it? >=20 > Yes... a new record low offer on the VTEC: 'sounds like you want it shift= ed > mate, I'll give you =A3250 for it and remove this weekend'.

When I advertised my convertible on a load of Saab sites was told=20 "should get get snapped up at that price"

but it didn't

So i advertied it on some newsgroups and retro rides dropping it a few=20 hundred. Others said "I've seen that and it looks nice. You won't have=20 any problems selling"

but I did.

So I ebay it, price it as seen and a lot cheaper still. And all the Saab=20 buffs say "Even if it is a wreck you have priced it to sell"

but it hasn't

so I know exactly how you feel.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

if you can make it driveable i'm on the next train down :)

else i'm still trying to locate a trailer and a new towball for the bus :)

Reply to
Rob

It it's driveable, the price will reflect...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

...and it isn't.

Realised the CV joints I have kicking about wouldn't fit after all, and decided I'd rather waste my time pulling the smacked 106 apart instead.

So... first with the money gets it.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH