This looks like my kind of Scrappy

Was originally posted to the "Skodalovers" Yahoo list.

'

' Supposed to be somewhere in Somerset.

Would love to get into a place like that, with a 4x4 and a trailer and a wadge of cash, and have a trawl arround.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I dont think anything would fit the Saab though :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Nope. true. but the Rapid sport (about 85bhp) or the works style Estelle would be a nice Salvage, with all the others donating body repair panels.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

By the look of it, you wouldn't even need the cash.

Big chance you receive money to clean up an illegal car dump.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Chances are, for the moment, in the uk, that is still totally legal and a proper thriving business.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Bet it's the kind of place that has all that stuff as they ask silly money for it. :-(

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

True. Apparently in the past, it used to be a Skoda dealer. Way back when they were little dark family franchises that had been there since 1893.

When they closed the dealership, someone asked about buying to very old S100 saloons. They said they weren't for sale. I think they may still be in there somewhere.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2