Re: 'Nuther car for me then...

In news:yJY3f.25900$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Pete M decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Well, after being outbid on the 164 I was after, I remembered I need > a car for work 9am tomorrow.. (Sat)

just had a message from the bloke with the 164 "The bidder was in Ireland, but I still need to shift the car...."

Fuxake!

Reply to
Pete M

LOL! Do the jobs on the 155, buy the 164 in the meantime, then flog the 155 to SteveH when he's back from his holiday!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

"Pete M" >

No excuse, come on :)

Reply to
Ronny

Well gimme a shout if you ever fancy flogging pete :)

Reply to
Rob

Why, do you want to watch?

Richard