Re: Looking for Murano Opinions

Everything that I've read about the Murano is positive and I'm

>seriously considering either the Murano or one of its sisters, the >Infiniti FX35 or FX45. Anybody that has one of these that's willing to >share good/bad points?

More like its cousins, since they're built on completely different platforms. Murano is built in the FF-L platform, shared with the Altima and Maxima. FX35 and FX45 are built on the FM platform, shared with the G35 and 350Z.

share good/bad points? >Any opinions are appreciated.

Check out:

townhall.edmunds.com

I test drove one (SL AWD with the premium and leather packages, and sunroof) a couple weeks ago. It was nice, but not a religious experience. Not enough to get me to take my checkbook out. I think I'll wait a year and see if there are any bugs in the first year's models. Some people describe it as an X5 for $10k less. If it really got 20mpg city/24 highway, I would have one now, but all the articles I've read report a few mpg less. I'm not crazy about the visibility out the right rear quarter, though I probably could get used to it.

-Jonathan snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net

Reply to
Pond Scum

Thanks for the info, Jonathan!

Reply to
Rich Cervenka

Pond scum wrote that it was not a religious experience...I'd say I ha

the opposite thought. I love this car. I look at the Infinity, but th starting prices turned me off. As is, the list price on my car was ove

38K (AWD SL w/NAV) but it is well worth it to me. I love the drive ( drive extensively for work), I love the Navigation system that I wa originally dead set against, I love the look (but others are compelle to tell me if they love it or hate it), I love the fabulous storag that was well thought out and put into place....There isn't much don't love. In fact, can only think of one, and it deals with a adjustment in the Nav system.

I've had this 8 months and drive all over the east coast, in al extremes of weather but for snow, which may come tonight...It' fabulous.

Between the SE and SL, I felt a big difference and did not like th ride of the SE.

Good luck. But the Infinity's have a cool look too!

Kimberl

- snugglebulli

's Profile:
2View this thread:

snugglebullie

But.... I thought the only difference was trim level.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]