Today I modded a car

We have a few imports on classic insurance, but they are proper classics ;).

Reply to
Depresion

This sounds promising.

Not quite what I was looking for after the start (depending on there age).

Reply to
Depresion

Not yet. Good point.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Not that I've ever heard of that, oh no :)

No idea - it's actually quite popular with the Lotus on Track guys and I know that some of the Mazda guys also run events there. Pretty cheap, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if you can get later Mk1s with ABS.

It's nice in weather like this :)

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Better not tell Performance Direct, then. Ours is on a classic policy as a Eunos (can't possibly be mistaken for a UK car, it changes gears itself).

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Aparrently ADAC are cheap and good for Euro cover and don't GAF where you buy the cover from. Twas in PPC. And you should speak the lingo.

Reply to
Doki