Guess the car

Looks like Someone was in a hurry, but try and see what car it is, I have tried slowing it down but can just make out a spoiler and a back end like a supra.

Any ideas?

Ronny

Not a clue, but CIHAGM.

Reply to
Elder

"Ronny" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The front end looks like a Supra in the mirror, too.

Reply to
Adrian

back doesn't look very supra like though no idea but it's shifting!

Reply to
Vamp

I thought it was a Corvette Z06 at first, not sure now as there looks to be intakes in front of the rear wheels which the Corvette doesn't have.

Reply to
Homer

I thought the same then I thought the front was very Viper?

Reply to
DanB

I'm guessing NSX based on the spoiler.

Fraser