Today I will be mostly.

serious

Yup, sounds like something that can seriously go against the laws of Physics. I reckon it could be worth a fortune :-)

-- Coming Soon: The British Apathy Party - though I bet nobody'll vote for them.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

If you could contain it, mass produce it and prevent itself from collapsing into space time during storage and transport.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I think the latest model Sprinter can take care of the last bit. I think they've got a 100% record of van contents not collapsing into space time during transit.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Had always been interested into how mercedes manage to prevent that happening as vehicle approaches infinite mass.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp