Total Vauxhall Magazine Vs Revs/Redline/Max Power etc

I was flicking through Total Vauxhall today on my lunch in WH Smiths and was impressed with the articles contained within.

Not only was there no naked ladies in sight but the cars featured were genuinelly unique with lots of mods under the bonnet.

There was a big article on rebuilding carbs as well which I thought was good.

Are all the other brand specific car mags along the same lines as this VX one.

Is it just the generic mags that appeal to the LCD?

LL

Reply to
LiviLion

I vaguely remeber when Max Power wasn't. that was a long time ago.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo