Car Insurance

Anyone doing good cheep insurance with free breakdown cover ?

Churchill stopped doing it at the end of december :( AA only do it for the first year and I'm with them now

TIA

Reply to
ß Ø ® G

When i got mine in November Norwich Union Direct said if i added breakdown cover it would reduce my premium, and it did. In the end on a 1.4 clio, 19,

1 years NCD, TPFT + breakdown cover it cost £725. HTH Dazz
Reply to
WellBored.com

But how much did the breakdown cover cost? And how much did you save?

Reply to
spawn

Well the original quote was around £830, but with breakdown it knocked over £100 off.

Reply to
WellBored.com

Hehe I remember those 800 quid days :) being older has its advantages :)

Reply to
Ronny